Bet I can get Brian W to say something stupid

Sand Bar Bill

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Good Project Veritas technique. Lie about why you are here and then retroactively edit. You have a career waiting for you in the field of conservative media. LOL.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
C'mon, it's Michael Duh' Rosh.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
No definitely not.

I wouldn't have posted anything except he trolled in the 'Desperate for Desperation Morale" thread also and then was like "What, What, what did I say?!?"
True, but practice can make perfect. :D Plenty of time, IF he wants to. We could all get there.

Michael Dorosh

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
No definitely not.

I wouldn't have posted anything except he trolled in the 'Desperate for Desperation Morale" thread also and then was like "What, What, what did I say?!?"
You should probably read the whole thread before commenting on it. Paul dragged it into I-hate-American-politicans-despite-not-living-there territory in the first 3 posts or so.

If you characterize every post that doesn't agree with your politics as a 'troll' - well, you get this forum, I guess.

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
You should probably read the whole thread before commenting on it. Paul dragged it into I-hate-American-politicans-despite-not-living-there territory in the first 3 posts or so.

If you characterize every post that doesn't agree with your politics as a 'troll' - well, you get this forum, I guess.
Um, you don't live there either so...

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

No, my response had more to do with your 'innocent' comments about Mark. He hasn't been here for about a year and you didn't even need to bring him up, implied or not.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
My comments in the DfDM thread were pretty much that though I always found DM to be interesting, thought provoking and well worth reading, I understood and supported Mark's decision to concentrate on his real life work. It was one of the few occasions where I allowed my political leanings to leak into ASL, but given the subject being discussed (Mark's absence), not totally inappropriate.

As for "I-hate-American-politicans", I didn't comment about previous politicians/presidents, D or R, good or bad, very much, but Individual-1 is in a league of his own, in both a horrific and highly entertaining sense. Game of Thrones has much more disturbing and often counterproductive violence has but much, much better tits. Though not a soap opera fan type, a really, really good one can get my attention.

As for my earlier comments in this thread, my dry humour may not always come across, I must remember to sprinkle more "smilies" on top to sweeten the dish.