Best time of the year

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I love hockey and nothing is better than playoff hockey. May your team win unless playing my Hawks!

[Video=Youtube;62liEU1HO0Y]https://youtu.be/62liEU1HO0Y[/video]

Last edited:

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I love hockey and nothing is better than playoff hockey. May your team win unless playing my Hawks!

[Video=Youtube;62liEU1HO0Y]https://youtu.be/62liEU1HO0Y[/video]
The king is dead, long live the king. Hardest trophy to win yet alone repeat. Good luck to the first round survivors.

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Whoa nelly!!! Did anyone see the Stars/Blues game last night. Making dinner for the family with the TV on at game start, thought I heard cheering thought what the heck, it just started, came to the game room to see 2 goals scored by Stars and not even 2 minutes in, holy moley. Blues came back to make it a game but couldn't pull it out, good game though. Who are you pulling for now that Chicago got eliminated, anyone? My Coyotes crapped all over themselves this season but I do like Tampa.

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Two games 7s in the west. Talk about playing for kidneys. Stars/Blues winner likely to win the west. I thought the Caps had the east locked up but Sid and the Pens are looking good.

ChrisM

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Tampa played great Friday night , but I think Pens win tonight...and if Bishop is out I don't love their chances in the series. Blues look really good.

The one year I don't pick either the Blue or the Sharks to make a deep run - they BOTH exorcise their ghosts and end up in the semis. Typical.

Rangers need an overhaul this summer. Anyone want Rick Nash or Marc Staal?