Best of the West Tourney start?

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Has everyone gotten their Best of the West tourney games started? I've got one email from a player where his opponent has misplaced his Shiloh CD and they haven't started but how about the rest of you?

Hannibal

Recruit
Reaction score
Okay, we're (Hannibal and krmiller) done but I'll be darned if I know what to do from here. I can't find my way out of this forum. How about some directions (yes, I know that I'm a male but ...).

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Okay, we're (Hannibal and krmiller) done but I'll be darned if I know what to do from here.
Right now I'm still working on making the ladder and tournament software compatible with the new forum software. I hope to get that done in the next few days; then you can post the game result.

ernies

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How do we post the games. We finished last week, but can't enter scores??

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We'll just have to wait until they get the ladder/tournament functions working right.
Working on it. There is a bug (one of many) in the latest version of the forum software that prevents a list of scenario matches to pop-up as you type the scenario name. You can see this same problem when addressing a PM. I'm sort of stuck until that bug is fixed. I do have the option of creating a dropdown list of all the scenarios instead but that list can be LONG and confusing.

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
It would probably be helpful if we deleted all the scenarios that don't have any game reports for them...would make the list much more manageable. Then people can just submit requests for the new stuff. Has been working well in the other ladders. With the CWB being the first one we didn't have the experience to know this initially.

Reaction score
Country
llPoland
Our match is finished:

1. Alex (Rebel) vs Bill (Union) --> Rebel Major Victory

2. Alex (Union) vs Bill (Rebel) --> Rebel Minor Victory