Best of the West Tournament

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you are interested in playing in the Best of the West tournament, this is the thread to sign up to play. You will need to have each of these titles:
HPS-Shiloh
HPS-Chickamauga
HPS-Ozark
(played in that order)

The tournament will consist of mirrored scenarios from each game. Each player will receive points based upon their victory level and the highest point total at the end of the tourney can proudly say he or she is THE BEST OF THE WEST! Tournament will start on 12/21/09 so if you don't have all three titles you have time to get the one you are missing. Also their will be a drawing at the end of the tournament for all the players who complete entire tournament to get a free game from HPS courtesy of Rich Hamilton. Your chances in the drawing will be based upon the total number of points you earn in the tournament, so the champion will have the greatest chance but even if you come in dead last you'll still have a shot at this prize just for finishing the tournament. Hope ya'll sign up and join the fun. Just add a reply with your willingness to play and I'll take care of the rest.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What options will be used for this tournament?
I usually leave it up to the players to decide what optional rules to use but if no agreement is reached then I will provide the ones to use, which will be my favorite set.