Best of the Bunker pack - Now Available, Instantly.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Your wife won’t see it coming.

Some of the best squads are stealthy. Some of the best designers are too.

Dispatches from the Bunker offers designs from some of the best designers in the world. You can now get your hands on 20 of what they regard as their top work.

You get the best of the best - The Best of the Bunker pack.

Sent straight to you with brilliant new graphics in PDF. No shipping fees. No waiting. No wifey at the door. Get it HERE

(You do keep a credit card on the side, don’t you?)
PS Create a login to the site first so that you can see your cart and checkout.

(A taste of the brilliant new format)

Last edited:

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Always looking for opportunities to support the community. The account creation email to activate new accounts apparently takes a bit to get generated/sent (currently waiting 20+ minutes).

Edit - Found it. It went to my spam folder.

Last edited:

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, please guys, do check your spam. the notice, being from a new entity, may well route there. Thanks for your support Paul.

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any changes besides the graphics update? I just bought “the works” a few months back and a new coat of paint for something I just paid for doesn’t interest me too much, but fixing play balance, OOB updates, etc does.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
I've seen it and what Carl & Company did with these is quite nice,
he has made those scenarios look so good, I would play them again!

Great job by everyone involved and pdf makes it so nice, Thanks Carl,
you Da Man once again, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Any changes besides the graphics update? I just bought “the works” a few months back and a new coat of paint for something I just paid for doesn’t interest me too much, but fixing play balance, OOB updates, etc does.
I can tell you Carl included any known errata and he might have made a small tweak or 2 on some
but they are mainly the same and the appearance for them is pretty stunning when I first viewed
the updated actions. For those unfamiliar with Dispatches or let their subscription lapse, it would
be a nice purchase and well worth the cost, all of them are worth playing and as balanced as we
could get them. Good job from all involved.

Have fun and Enjoy! Vic.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Which is why I made the point in my posts on the Yankee ASL sub-forum here and on the site itself that this is mostly for:
New Players who don't own it.
Old Players who don't own any Dispatches or have let their subscription lapse and have holes in it.
Overseas players who fall into the above categories, as there is no shipping.

For people who do have the works, I made sure to let them know that this may well not be for them, both on the site and here. The short answer is that your Pov is entirely understandable.
Thanks,
Carl