Best KW mid-size scenario?

PabloGS

Reaction score
Country
llChile
I am very excited to be planning for a ftf ASL game come in February (as most/all of my gaming is through VASL you can understand the feeling), and I want to try a mid-sized, combined arms Korean war scenario. What are good suggestions? Either from the KWASL module or from TPP packs. Thanks!

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mid-sized is the sticking point...hard to pin down sometimes.

You might have a look at "Centurions Reverse" from the module itself to see if that fits your bill.

PabloGS

Reaction score
Country
llChile
Mid-sized is the sticking point...hard to pin down sometimes.

You might have a look at "Centurions Reverse" from the module itself to see if that fits your bill.
Thanks! I am thinking at something that can keep us entertained for 7-8 hours or so. Not a 3 hour tournament sized, mostly infantry, scenario.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
RPT 148 ROK on a Roll +1.
From the Korean War module, 207 Bullets for Breakfast. Personally I think this one is a little Pro-NK, but it really depends how they approach the scenario. It is more large then mid-sized, but it is not a true behemoth.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
RPT 148 ROK on a Roll +1.
From the Korean War module, 207 Bullets for Breakfast. Personally I think this one is a little Pro-NK, but it really depends how they approach the scenario. It is more large then mid-sized, but it is not a true behemoth.
Tried to play this a bit back as the Ami's. 1st turn PFph, my opponent KIA's 2 AFV crews, breaks the 3rd & pins the 4th crew and then proceeds to break the squads with the HMG & 1 MMG among a few others. I completely failed my PMC and walked away. I don't think I will ever play that scenario again.

Last edited:

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I looked back at FW today. Of the scenarios I’ve played, A Line too Thinly Held was a good night scenario. Centurions Reverse, was good also. It’s a nice way to test drive the CPVA during daylight hours.