Berserk charges AFV with IFE

Pyth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for correction!.. 7.353 makes me want to go and tweak 7.352 so that it avoids encouraging the oversight I just committed.

R Hooks

Smoke Break brb
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Can someone quote A7.353 so we don't all have to lift our 12 pound rule book off the book shelf.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
7.351 A squad may fire any one SW/Gun without the squad losing its inherent FP; this inherent FP can be added to the SW attack in the case of a MG, or used for a separate attack in the same fire phase. A squad may never fire more than two SW/Gun in the same fire phase although it may fire two different types. A squad using two SW/Gun loses its inherent FP until the CCPh [EXC: 7.353].

7.352 A crew/HS/SMC that fires any SW/Gun loses its inherent FP until attacked/attacking in CC or the end of that Player Turn (whichever comes first) [EXC: 7.353].

7.353 In both of the above cases, Subsequent First Fire (8.3), FPF (8.31), and Final Fire (8.4) vs adjacent units retain halved inherent FP for those attacks (regardless of how they were used during First Fire)—although use of full SW/Gun capability during such attacks can negate inherent FP in the normal manner. See the 8.41 EX.

Pyth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for putting those EXCs in red.... I completely missed them... In my previous post the "tweak" I wanted to add was "EXC 7.353" -- ?