Bay Area "Preview"

kawaiku

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Apparently some guys are going to put on a preview session in Oakland California. I live in the city and have actually been to Endgames and still attend school in the Bay Area. If I manage some free time I might consider this. Any of you all think I should go and check this "event" out if it gets off the ground?

Northern California CM:BN Preview

Hey all. I and a pair of BFC's trusty beta testers, Normal Dude and Field Marshall Blucher, will be hosting a preview of CM:BN in the Oakland / SF area in late February. As with the other previews, venue and date will depend on interest and availability - it'll likely be on one of the last two weekends in February, and the main event will probably be on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. I've got a spot in mind, right near bars, a good hotel, and our friendly local wargame store but I'll need a tentative headcount before I try to book it.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Apparently some guys are going to put on a preview session in Oakland California. I live in the city and have actually been to Endgames and still attend school in the Bay Area. If I manage some free time I might consider this. Any of you all think I should go and check this "event" out if it gets off the ground?

Have fun.

Patrocles

Reaction score

cool! I am on the contact list for the Chicagoland preview event. hopefully, in about a month?

kawaiku

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hope you can attend. If so, look forward to your update and impressions.
So do I! My only thing is is that I have no experience with the engine. I tried the NATO demo but it looked and was glitchy as s**t on my computer (couldn't see the map very well which was flickering off and on constantly). Gonna try the demo again at some point. Are there any questions I could pose to the "beta testers" for you guys?

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
So do I! My only thing is is that I have no experience with the engine. I tried the NATO demo but it looked and was glitchy as s**t on my computer (couldn't see the map very well which was flickering off and on constantly). Gonna try the demo again at some point. Are there any questions I could pose to the "beta testers" for you guys?
Nope. Just have fun.

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, there will be guys there that will know the engine. It should be a good example of what the engine can do. I'm sure they won't touch much on what it won't do and really there is no sense dwelling on that since there's nothing to do to change it anyway.

Good Hunting.

MR

Patrocles

Reaction score
punt!

Did anyone get to attend the CMB4N beta Bay Area preview or any other of the preview events? If so, please give us your impression of the game!
:)

kawaiku

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Bay Area is on the 26th. The guy putting it together hasn't sent me any info afaik. And I may not make it otherwise due to school.