Battle of Singling video

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
For those whom remember the Singling Campaign Game that came in Operations Special Edition #1 (Summer '08), here's a video that you might enjoy :

This gentlemen has a lot of WWII battles on YouTube. His graphics are good but the footage comes from many battles not related to the battle being presented.

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I played Abram's Charge a couple of weeks ago and ended up up with eight burning wrecks as the U.S. Went home and re-read Matt Shostak's and Chas Smith's tank combat articles in Journal 2 and would love to try this again, knowing better the modifiers for gyrostabilized Shermans (they have five of them in that scenario)!

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
knowing better the modifiers for gyrostabilized Shermans (they have five of them in that scenario)!
Motion/non-stopped: +4 minus acquisition.
Bounding Firer but stopped: +3 minus acquisition. Point blank range (case L) may also apply.

I also draw your attention to the very good sM that most of their tanks have. They are a tremendous asset in the hands of skilled player.

JR

Last edited:

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Motion/non-stopped: +4 minus acquisition.
Bounding Firer but stopped: +3 minus acquisition. Point blank range (case L) may also apply.

I also draw your attention to the very good sM that most of their tanks have. They are a tremendous asset in the hands of skilled player.

JR
Not to mention the CMG! (really increases the FP just enough usually)