Battle for Fraustadt?

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Hutch; I should go through my Poland in Flame stuff and see if the battle was included in that pack.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Didn't see anything in PiF, that took place in Fraustadt/Wschowa or nearby Geyersdorf.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
wow, with tens of thousands of scenarios (some going over the same battle several times), there is nothing on the battle on Fraustadt. Im guessing probably because the Germans were mostly 2nd line and conscripts that were crushed by the Poles.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
naw, the scenario would be kinda boring, poorly armed german troops verses pole cav, armor, arty and infantry is not the ingredients for a fun action.

21Z5M

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
German Infantry Motorcycle Battalion defending with antitank ditch

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
If anyone comes up with one, send it my way, we would give it a look for a future Dispatch. So e-mail any scenario submissions in pdf or WORD file formats to: aslbunker@aol.com We look at everything we get and would let you know if we can use it or not.

I saw the same video from Mark Felton Productions, he does a nice job highlighting sometimes obscure battles before, during and after WWII.

Good stuff, I made some notes myself about that Polish raid, the only time they took offensive action into Germany. It might be worth a look, Vic.

Futbol

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Frau Stadt ... Women's town or women's center interesting name