Based in UK looking for VASL game

Mikeyg55

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi All
I am living in the UK and available most days & times, although played ASL quite a bit (mostly solo) i am looking to start playing via VASL (which i am new to). I have most (but not all) standard MMP scenarios and flexible in choosing which ones to play.
Please contact me if interested
Cheers
Mike

MagpieMartin

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Hi Mike,
I'm looking for a W.Europe-based player for "live" play via Skype. Nothing too committing - maybe one session a week for an hour or two. I have a couple of pbem games on the go, both opponents USA based so "live" play is not possible with them, which is why I'd like to find a European player. I'm in France, GMT+1 so timing shouldn't be any problem. I'm self employed and very flexible on time. I've had the ASL system for many years but only recently starting playing properly, so am still learning a lot of stuff. Happy to go with the flow and see how it works out. You can contact me direct on
mackfabre264@gmail.com
Cheers,
Martin

Stepsa

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGreece
Hi all!

Would anyone care for a PBEM Vasl game?
I'm new to ASl and Vasl - I have the Beyond Valor and Yanks modules. I'm more comfortable with infantry rules but a scenario with some Guns/Ordnance units should be manageable. I can manage a couple of vlogs a week.

So, contact me, if you're willing to help out a newbie (at your own peril!)

Best,
Stelios