Baseball Thread, 2011

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
I would like to see DET get revenge on STL or if your other prediction comes true, DET (or anyone else FTM) destroy MIL since that is Bud's team. :)
Not prediction, just desire.... I won't pretend I've paid enough attention this year to make a sensible prediction.

S

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
The order I would like them to win in:

for Jeter & Mo
an old favorite

Bud's team :kotz:
I despise the whiners in STL

Glennbo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Disgraceful Rainout Scandal!

The way the rainout was handled in New Jerk tonight was disgraceful!

How do you keep the best pitcher in baseball from pitching two games in the series? How about having corrupt Joe Blowme, the ex-manager of the yankoffs, who looks exactly like a horny pedoplile on his best days, who now conveniently works for MLB, decide to start the game in the rain with a gigantic blob of heavy, long-lasting rainstorms moving in on radar just minutes away. Then you call the game after an inning once Verlander's arm has shot it's bolt, and your pals in the yankoff clubhouse will only have to face him one game!

But you bet they made the Tigers bat in the top of the 2nd inning in pouring rain...oh yes sir! "Yep. We got to get the Tiger's at bats in before we call it". Our guys couldn't even see the ball. The batter's box was a mud swamp. It was a total joke. Our last batter was wiping his eyes as the pitch crossed the freakin' plate! Then they stop it at the half-inning so that when New Jerk get's to bat tomorrow in the bottom of the inning it will be totally dry. Hey, just give the yankoffs an extra inning at the plate why don't you! :blab: Hell, drop all pretense and hand them the series right now so we won't have to waste all this time pretending we're fair. :mad:

Then to top it off we have to use the same lineup which was stacked with right handed batters. Tommorow's yankoff pitcher just LOVES that of course. If we swap out our players with lefties then the rest can't play in that game. Naturally the yankoffs don't have the same problem, and they knew it when they started the game and then immediately called it off! That's the scandal! Thanks a lot for stacking the deck in favor of the yankees MLB and Joe Blowme! :freak:

Of course they never should have started the game at all! 1 full inning??? That's all they played??? Are you kidding me?? And they actually have the nerve to publically claim that THEY DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS GOING TO RAIN??? I'm sure yankoff fans are dumb enough to swallow that crap so they can delude themselves that they're not cheaters, they're so obsessed with their self image that they throw up this pathetic lie just to cope with seeing their degenerate faces in the mirror! But here in Detroit with real, tough human beings who live in the real world we knew it was going to rain too hard to play, and we knew it at three in the afternoon! WE KNEW it was going to be a rainout here FIVE HOURS before the game and we live halfway across the continent! People had already started canceling their plans. I was happy because i have Saturday off and was now going to be able to watch Verlander. A sea turtle can look at a radar and tell that much! But corrupt Joe Blowme crams an inning and a half in (our half!), and screw our rotation and lineup! :(

I will guarantee every one of you right here and now that the umps in this series are going to screw the Tigers over on so many calls you won't believe it. The fix is in! They know it's the ONLY way they can beat my glorious Tigers!

Oh your mindless, propagandist "sports announcers" aren't going to point all this out to you people. Because they're bought and paid for! Because if they do their acting carreers are over! And tha't all they are. Paid actors! They don't know jack about sports. That requirement went out the window a generation ago. So now they all just smile and brainlessly gush, "Isn't this exciting!" in between the times some gay producer gives them a totally meaningless statistic to spew at us so we'll think they're all smart.

That's just like the yankoffs and the evil culture of their whole puss-sucking city. They have no character or concept of sportsmanship. And they count on their biased east coast based media and baseball powers that be to cover for them every time and shove propaganda down the public's throats. That's how they got where they are. Not by hard work like all the other teams. But by cheating and bribery. They're scum. Nobody respects them except for idiots and the yankoff syncophants in the media. No wonder they're the most hated team in baseball. They deserve every ounce of loathing they get. I hope they all die!

TOTAL BS!!!! :angry:

Last edited:

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: Disgraceful Rainout Scandal!

How do you keep the best pitcher in baseball from pitching two games in the series? How about having corrupt Joe Blowme, the ex-manager of the yankoffs, who looks exactly like a horny pedoplile on his best days, who now conveniently works for MLB, decide to start the game in the rain with a gigantic blob of heavy, long-lasting rainstorms moving in on radar just minutes away. Then you call the game after an inning once Verlander's arm has shot it's bolt, and your pals in the yankoff clubhouse will only have to face him one game!

But you bet they made the Tigers bat in the top of the 2nd inning in pouring rain...oh yes sir! "Yep. We got to get the Tiger's at bats in before we call it". Our guys couldn't even see the ball. The batter's box was a mud swamp. It was a total joke. Our last batter was wiping his eyes as the pitch crossed the freakin' plate! Then they stop it at the half-inning so that when New Jerk get's to bat tomorrow in the bottom of the inning it will be totally dry. Hey, just give the yankoffs an extra inning at the plate why don't you! :blab: Hell, drop all pretense and hand them the series right now so we won't have to waste all this time pretending we're fair. :mad:

Of course they never should have started the game at all! 1 full inning??? That's all they played??? Are you kidding me?? And they actually have the nerve to publically claim that THEY DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS GOING TO RAIN??? I'm sure yankoff fans are dumb enough to swallow that crap so they can delude themselves that they're not cheaters, they're so obsessed with their self image that they throw up this pathetic lie just to cope with seeing their degenerate faces in the mirror! But here in Detroit with real, tough human beings who live in the real world we knew it was going to rain too hard to play, and we knew it at three in the afternoon! WE KNEW it was going to be a rainout here FIVE HOURS before the game and we live halfway across the continent! People had already started canceling their plans. I was happy because i have Saturday off and was now going to be able to watch Verlander. A sea turtle can look at a radar and tell that much! But corrupt Joe Blowme crams an inning and a half in (our half!), and screw our rotation and lineup! :(

Oh your mindless, propagandist "sports announcers" aren't going to point all this out to you people. Because they're bought and paid for! Because if they do their acting carreers are over! And tha't all they are. Paid actors! They don't know jack about sports. That requirement went out the window a generation ago. So now they all just smile and brainlessly gush, "Isn't this exciting!" in between the times some gay producer gives them a totally meaningless statistic to spew at us so we'll think they're all smart.

That's just like the yankoffs and the evil culture of their whole puss-sucking city. They have no character or concept of sportsmanship. And they count on their biased east coast based media and baseball powers that be to cover for them every time and shove propaganda down the public's throats. That's how they got where they are. Not by hard work like all the other teams. But by cheating and bribery. They're scum. Nobody respects them except for idiots and the yankoff syncophants in the media. No wonder they're the most hated team in baseball. They deserve every ounce of loathing they get. I hope they all die!

Quit whining. I can see you're one of 'those' types of fans.

If they had canceled the game and it had stopped raining you'd be the first to complain that it's a conspiracy to let the older Yankees and hurt A-Rod get an extra day of rest.

Jezus, quit being a big baby. Sh!t happens.

Last edited:

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States

deleted

2 Bit Bill

комиссар рыба
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Then to top it off we have to use the same lineup which was stacked with right handed batters. Tommorow's yankoff pitcher just LOVES that of course. If we swap out our players with lefties then the rest can't play in that game. Naturally the yankoffs don't have the same problem, and they knew it when they started the game and then immediately called it off! That's the scandal! Thanks a lot for stacking the deck in favor of the yankees MLB and Joe Blowme! :freak:

I will guarantee every one of you right here and now that the umps in this series are going to screw the Tigers over on so many calls you won't believe it. The fix is in! They know it's the ONLY way they can beat my glorious Tigers!

Next time don't hold back

BobO

Argentine Dove Hunter
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Quit whining. I can see you're one of 'those' types of fans.

If they had canceled the game and it had stopped raining you'd be the first to complain that it's a conspiracy to let the older Yankees and hurt A-Rod get an extra day of rest.

Jezus, quit being a big baby. Sh!t happens.
Rob - you do realize that most of Glenn's posts are tounge in cheek.

However, they should never have started the 2nd inning last night. By then it was already a deluge and the batters could hardly see the ball. Rayburn said he was pretty much relegated to hoping CC would throw a ball and not a strike. Allowing that half inning to complete and having it count is a mistake.

DrDeath

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Never a big conspiracy guy but seeing that radar they never should've started at all. Not calling the game early even when they know it's never gonna happen is an old Red Sox trick. Pack 'em into Fenway and start selling beer and hot dogs, bank the cash and then call the game. See you all again tomorrow! As a Yankee fan I almost fell off the couch when I saw 300 lb.+ Sabathia's foot plant slide forward an extra 6 inches. I could feel his hamstring tighten from north of Boston.

:skull:

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
They aren't Bud's team anymore. That's why they're winning.

Rick
But he still pulls for them. Remember a few years ago when they were still horrible and he talked about eliminating 2 teams including the Twins who always performed well (and I despise the Twins). :nada:

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine

However, they should never have started the 2nd inning last night. By then it was already a deluge and the batters could hardly see the ball. Rayburn said he was pretty much relegated to hoping CC would throw a ball and not a strike. Allowing that half inning to complete and having it count is a mistake.
Agreed! :clap:

You're still a dumbass, Bob ;)

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

And you do realize so was mine?

We ARE dealing with Glennbo here are we not?