Banzai!! 23.2 Is Now Available

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The next issue of the newsletter of Texas ASL, Banzai!! 23.2, is now available for free download! We have a jam packed issue of Banzai!! for you. Rich Spilky helped me out this year with the scenario for Ferocity Fest at the Texas Team Tournemant by taking a stab at freshening up an old classic in The Streets of Stalingrad [C]. He takes us through his throught process in the edits he made. Matt Shostak gives us an insightful scenario analyis of Barbarossa D-Day [FrF4]. Alan King provides an AAR of his playing of CG3 from Primosole Bridge. We present another excellent SK-related article from Kevin and Amanda Boles. Finally, I do a debrief of the results of the 26th Annual Texas Team Tournament. All that and more awaits you in this issue. Thanks to everyone who submitted material for this issue. Without you we can't publish, so keep those articles coming! We hope you'll enjoy it.

Last edited:

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
I might have to try the revised Scenario C as I remembered the balance issues going back to SL (mixed with my sucky play!). Thanks for including the updated scenario card as I was dreading marking up a new one!

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the revised Scenario C, I too would like to give it a try, haven't played it since Squad Leader days. Playing time calculators give 13-17 hours, were your times shorter?

dur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Excellent issue full of great content. Thanks so much for all the hard work!

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Very nice job, will have to make plans to give this revised version a try of scenario C.