Bagration (Veers-Soviet vs Silvanski-Axis)

Telumar

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Interesting development and good stuff for the wochenschau propaganda..

What's the date?

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I'm sure this is just a minor set-back. I still have many divisions that did not go forward with the first wave. :D

Bdr.Mallette

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hello,

good battles going on!

Just wondering tho...is this scenario only in TOAW3 or TOAW3 compatible?
Was going to download it and look more at units and placements and the scenario itself but alas was not in download section.

Anyhoo.... keep fighting silvanski...

bdr

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hello,

good battles going on!

Was going to download it and look more at units and placements and the scenario itself but alas was not in download section.

bdr
It's avail at rugged defence for CoW.
When are you going to upgrade, Bdr? :)

Bdr.Mallette

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
hey...thx...

Iunno... I'm only in one game right now..EA 3.4d ... and on turn 48 or 49.
So...my requirements are not overwhelming right now....but.... I will purchase it just to help support you guys and all the work done...I swear it! lol...

I have this money stuck in a Neteller account but no one seems to use neteller or sumthin...and I'm just gonna leave it there till I can do sumthin with it...bloody on-line bill paying thingamajigs....heheh.

:upset:

;)

bdr.

Silvanski

TOAW Redux Dude
Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
Hello,

good battles going on!

bdr
Thanks Bdr, a rough'n tough debut on the pbem scene but I sure learned a lot already

Bagration To Berlin is one of 4 Eastern Front scenarios in 20/25 KM/hex scale designed by Brian Topp

PirateJock

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Isn't this one already in TOAW III scenarios; WW II - East Front? Though there is a useful Word document that comes with the RD download which I don't think is in the TOAW III files.

L`zard

Strangely Deranged!
Reaction score
hey...thx...

Iunno... I'm only in one game right now..EA 3.4d ... and on turn 48 or 49.
So...my requirements are not overwhelming right now....but.... I will purchase it just to help support you guys and all the work done...I swear it! lol...

I have this money stuck in a Neteller account but no one seems to use neteller or sumthin...and I'm just gonna leave it there till I can do sumthin with it...bloody on-line bill paying thingamajigs....heheh. bdr.
@Mallette;

While I'm not 100% cetain, you could probably use your 'neteller' acount as the 'payer' on a PayPal account, eh? I've used all sorts of accounts to do this, lol! Usually it all works in the end. The whole world is accepting PayPal these days, even my local bank (thank god, lol).

Check it out, eh?

(did I hear someone just say "what a fanboi..", LOL! You really would think I'm getting paid to shill the game this hard, :halo: but that's (unfortunately) not true.

I just think that Ralph should have as much support as possible, and there's only one way to do it, eh?).

And NO, Mantis, I'm not buying myself a second copy (until I'm sure you've bought your first, LOL) tho I am considering who's on my xmas list! :hush:

Considering digital downloads, makes 'gift giving' even more painless than ever, assuming one bothers to insure targets bandwidth, eh?

:clown::clown: :clown:

L`zard

Strangely Deranged!
Reaction score
Sigh, it's hard to be an idiot.....takes lots o' work and then you end up getting it wrong anyways............

Oh well, forgive me my sins as I forgive others, eh?

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
10/27-11/2 1944 T19
Poland:
The 1st Cossack Div, 21st LW FD, 349th ID, and 546th VGD were destroyed.

Hungary/Yugoslavia:
A large gap has been created north of Bratislava. Soviet tanks are outflanking the Axis line east of Vienna (though being careful not to go over the ‘Stop Line’-would be nice if this was an exclusion zone.

Air War:
About 180 enemy craft were downed for the price of 203 friendly craft.

Summary:
4 enemy divisions were destroyed. With the casualties Mr. Domen took this week his successes of last week were likely a ‘last hurrah’.

Silvanski

TOAW Redux Dude
Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
T19 - week of 26 Oct 1944

Operation Wiener Wurst -to safeguard that city and prevent further Soviet advances in the area- kicked off.

Further north I finally managed to destroy those 2 isolated Soviet divisions near Bydgozscz.

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
11/3-9/44 T20
Poland/Southern Germany:
The 69th ID, 73rd ID, 281st SEC Div, Handschar Gebirgs Div, 547th Hannover Div, and Feldh’lle PzD were destroyed.
In northern Poland the First Baltic Front continues to have trouble getting any momentum.
The Third Belarus Front made some progress this week, capturing Bydgoszcz.
The First Belarus Front made good progress this week in the Lodz sector.
The many Tank Corps I put into the line in the last few weeks finally made themselves fully felt in southern Germany this week, with the gap that was created last week fully exploited this week. Gleiwitz, Mahrisch-Ostrau, Bratislava, and Budweis were all captured this week. Vienna is almost fully encircled now, with the defenders having very little hope of escaping. All told 9 infantry divisions, 1 panzer division, and three panzer brigades could be trapped in the city. Even more importantly, the road to Prague and Berlin lies open. Mr. Domen will have to weaken his Polish defence if he hopes to halt my drive in the south. The 10th Tank Corps is only 100km from Prague.

Air War:
About 340 enemy craft were downed for the price of 152 friendly craft.

Operation Wurstburger :laugh: appears to have failed. You're goign to need much bigger arrows to indicate my most recent gains this week, Silvain. :D

Silvanski

TOAW Redux Dude
Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
2 - 8 November 1944

The Soviets the soft underbelly: Czechoslovakia. I have to judge carefully what reinforcements can be send from other sectors.
Veers is only grinding forward in Poland but it's risky to redeploy units from there.

I have various units reconstituting, but many are loners in their formation.
I am checking which ones cooperate with eachother and use them to set up kill zones in an attempt to slow down the Soviet advance.

Vienna seems a lost cause... I made some attempts to break out or at least disrupt Soviet presence in the area.

Soviet interdiction seriously hampers movement.

The Luftwaffe had only 20% operational units this week. Many units, although well supplied are lacking readiness, in other words I've got the planes but not the pilots to fly'em:mad:

Here's the frontline in Czechoslovakia

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I have various units reconstituting, but many are loners in their formation.
I am checking which ones cooperate with eachother and use them to set up kill zones in an attempt to slow down the Soviet advance.
If this scenario was to be modified, this is something I would seriously look at. The Germans, as they get totally destroyed in this scenario cannot have keep formations together (neither did they historically) so it would probably be wise to have the entire Wehermacht one Army colour and put htem on Army support. The Axis minors would be different colours and, therefore, cooperate less.