Bagration (Veers-Soviet vs Silvanski-Axis)

arclight

Reaction score
A picture tells more than a thousand words

An earth shattering experience... after being blown away in the beginning I expected to see Ruskis in Berlin by Christmas, but I somehow managed to get some defensive stuff going. I learned a lot, and will even more as the battle for Italy unfolds.
You should read my comments about my-Felix's game.

Not kidding - it was an enlightening experence. Panic, shock (more than Reb pieces running amok), and overwhelming at times.

But, as a learning exprence, it was priceless. Humans are far superior than the AI - and, harder to anticipate...

Can't wait for Ver.2...

My two new games are just as good, and rewarding... Maybe have to have a newbie-newbie game:laugh:

Silvanski

TOAW Redux Dude
Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
You should read my comments about my-Felix's game.

Not kidding - it was an enlightening experence. Panic, shock (more than Reb pieces running amok), and overwhelming at times.
Yes the first PBEM is an eye-opener :nuts:

Silvanski

TOAW Redux Dude
Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
And we got game on in this modded version.
The first two turns are crucial. I'm trying to implement what I learned from the game vs Veers

Silvanski

TOAW Redux Dude
Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
Go create an AAR and show us all!!!! :D
For reasons of national security I cannot reveal too much, but what I can say is that a different defensive approach is in place than when we played this one Wyatt:D

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
For reasons of national security I cannot reveal too much, but what I can say is that a different defensive approach is in place than when we played this one Wyatt:D
Surely you can convince your opponent not to look in your AAR thread, just as we did. :D

Silvanski

TOAW Redux Dude
Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
OK started an AAR. I won't peak in samba-liten's AAR.. Bolshevist propaganda of course ;-)

Time to revive my old buddy Von Sahaf aka Berlin Bob LOL