Bad data in Module?

Binchois

Too many words...
Reaction score
First name
Lester
Country
llUnited States
I just updated to VASL 6.5.0 (VASSAL 3.2.17) and am preparing to play one of Lone Canuck's "Just for Fun" scenarios PBEM ("French Mustered," if you're nosy interested). After my opponent setup, his file opens with the following message:

"Bad Data in Module: Image not found FraNo.gif"

What am I missing? Any idea?

Also, from where can I download some of those VASL 5.x Extensions that are listed at this, the usual link? While the version 6.x extensions download perfectly, the earlier ones only return a gobbledygook (sp?) page and no downloaded file.?

DougRim

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
It just means that an image needed for a counter got left out in 6.5.0 There were a couple. We will add it in to 6.5.1. Thanks for letting us know.

You cannot fix it in the short term but the game will still run fine except for whatever counter needed that image.

Binchois

Too many words...
Reaction score
First name
Lester
Country
llUnited States
It just means that an image needed for a counter got left out in 6.5.0 There were a couple. We will add it in to 6.5.1. Thanks for letting us know.

You cannot fix it in the short term but the game will still run fine except for whatever counter needed that image.
Thanks! What about the older, 5.x extensions? Can I still download some of them - I had them before, but lost them somehow... If so, how?