Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi all,

just to let you know that I arrived safely at home 2 days ago... and have been sleeping until now :)

I am really thankful to Lionel, Benj, Laurent, Doktor No and the whole LFT crew who has been helping me out while i was away, and to all of you LFT supporters who have also been around... thanks for your patience and understanding. I expect to have things resuming by the beginning of next week, with some playtests and lay out for our next product: KGS players guide.

All the best,

X

Jeffrey D Myers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello X, welcome home!

When you come up for air, let me know if you need any scenario playtesting for Kohima. Seth Sparks and I tested the geo-board scenarios via Steve, but would be interested in doing one or more of the historical map scenarios if that is needed. We play by VASL once a week at lunchtime.

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Thank you all.

I will go to Cambodia this Summer in order to print LFT 14, if everything goes well, as well as 1 week to Birmania. Before this, and if the plan sticks to the schedule, KGS players guide will be released in May or so. And hopefully I will move again to Africa or somewhere far away from France in Summer 2019 :)

Best,

X

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Today I learned, "Birmania" is a place.

X - Before you go relocating to Africa, consider the U.S. Our quality of life is at least as good as 2/3 of the countries in Africa. Our level of democracy is better than several places on the Dark Continent. And our soccer teams, um.... we're learning to pronounce "Ibrahimović".

Aw, hell. PIZZA. THERE. THAT'S ALL WE GOT NOW.

I can only pray it's enough.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank you all.

I will go to Cambodia this Summer in order to print LFT 14, if everything goes well, as well as 1 week to Birmania. Before this, and if the plan sticks to the schedule, KGS players guide will be released in May or so. And hopefully I will move again to Africa or somewhere far away from France in Summer 2019 :)

Best,

X
Is it possible to purchase a copy of the board LFT 1? I would dearly love to have a beach board. Or maybe the whole France 1940 magazine.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Today I learned, "Birmania" is a place.

X - Before you go relocating to Africa, consider the U.S. Our quality of life is at least as good as 2/3 of the countries in Africa. Our level of democracy is better than several places on the Dark Continent. And our soccer teams, um.... we're learning to pronounce "Ibrahimović".

Aw, hell. PIZZA. THERE. THAT'S ALL WE GOT NOW.

I can only pray it's enough.
Ummm .. the pizza I had last Sunday's pretty good .. and I ain't State-side ...

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
Any reprint of ol LFT I would definitely purchase. No matter if in French or English.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
And our soccer teams, um.... we're learning to pronounce "Ibrahimović".
He came out on fire his first game and looked like a sleeping dog his last two games. Hopefully he stays that way when he heads this way to Philly.

X go to Australia, it’s warm and they play ASL