Back after a long while

seasalt

Reaction score
Country
ll
Right i know you lot have your own tint on history. But after a long time i have decided to give it a little go again .

6 battles with 4 british 15" bb against the 4 best the germans had at the time of Jutland , AP's and handling off.
All i can say is whatever i do the english fleet always goes to the bottem . I use the sun , range of my guns . Still the same. Bahram Twice one hit kill .

I dont come here for excuses or reasons . Just letting you know .
I have already been there before. Cant be bothered :salute:

Last edited:

HMS Malaya

Reaction score
Country
ll
I have also tried this type of scenario a few times with the Queen Elizabeths against four of the german battlecruiser fleet!!! and also against four of the high seas fleet and got battered every time. Even had a try with two brit dreadnoughts (Hercules and Agamemnon if i remember correctly) against two german pre-dreads and also got a good mauling before the pre-dreads went down (and it was`nt cheaply that they went down I can assure you!). My tactics were mainly speed,distance and positioning IE: not flat out racing along but at a high speed and try to keep roughly 140000 -170000 yds for directors to work efficiently (???) and the sun behind me. I have tried these scenarios with accuracy filters on full and at historical settings but still get more often the same results, a good kicking!!! I know that Beattys BCs weren`t accurate shooters at Jutland but that shouldn`t include the whole Royal Navy especially the QEs which were the epitome of battleship design at the time "they fired with extraordinary rapidity and accuracy" remarked Admiral Scheer. Not in my scenarios they don`t.

Last edited: