B8.6 Tunnel Setup

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I couldn't find any clarity with respect to this Tunnel setup Q in the current Perry Sez documents, or in B8.6:

During setup, must both entrance Locations for OB-provided Tunnels exist inside the side's setup area? Or can one of the Locations be outside the side's setup area, as long as the terrain type requirements are met?

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Given tunnels are OB setup type stuff, same as units or fortifications, both the entrance/exit would have to be setup within your specified setup area. Barring an SSR allowing for a broader setup area of course.

Bret Hildebran
damavs@alltel.net
ASL OKTOBERFEST

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Given tunnels are OB setup type stuff, same as units or fortifications, both the entrance/exit would have to be setup within your specified setup area. Barring an SSR allowing for a broader setup area of course.
What about Petersburg? And can I set a DC at the other end of the tunnel?

JR

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What about Petersburg?
As in the "Siege of Petersburg"? When the ASL Civil War module comes out, I'm sure it will be covered.

I'm sure there's a more apt reference that I'm not getting though...

And can I set a DC at the other end of the tunnel?
Sure if you're allowed to set DCs during setup at least, or you could always set one during the scenario. Although rigging your own tunnel to blow is, uh, novel.

Somehow I think I'm missing something... :(

Bret Hildebran
damavs@alltel.net
ASL OKTOBERFEST