B26.4 Wire movement

SquadLdr76

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ok, this is a simple question just to clarify something.

In B26.4, it states that in order to move underneath a Wire counter, a dr must be made to determine how many MF it costs for the action. Then it states that if the dr is larger than the available MF to the unit that the unit is instead hung up, remaining on top of the Wire.

My question is what happens in the next movement turn for that unit? Does it spend the remaining MF to move under and thus become able to exit the hex? Or does the unit perform another dr and start the process over and simply remain hung up until it rolls a number lower than 4 (or 6 if using Leader movement)?

I hope this wasn't too confusing. Of course, since most people here have been to read and decipher the ASL rulebook in the first place, I'm sure it would be quite difficult to confuse everybody. :wink:

TankDawg

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yup, you have to keep rolling until you get free. Not sure why the great ASL Gods did not allow labor status for failed attempts. Would have made sense since then after 3 turns (6 minutes) you would be free.

Good Luck, roll low.

SquadLdr76

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks, Tankdawg. That's what I was thinking but I wanted to hear from others on what they thought.

I do appreciate it. :)