macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
Thanks for the help _ I got a cool one

I am glad this thread started - I found a really cool one on the internet to upload

Go TIGER TIGER TIGER :laugh:

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I'm worried about what I would do if somebody took my 'duke' avatar.
If it is among the choices offered on this site, you'll keep it.
Being VIP allows you to have a custom (i.e. coming from your own source) avatar...

Canadian Dude

Malicious Maniac
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Cheques, Credit Cards and Paypal.....

Man, whatever happened to the "good ole fashioned" money order?

Will Don accept "cash"?
Wouldn't cash be more reliable? No worries about cold hard cash bouncing back or anything like that. Plus there's no paper trail :devious:

- The Canadian Dude

GJK

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I wish that the site would totally do away with avatars - I hate the "accordian effect" that occurs when you open up a thread to read. I'd just block all images but I like the icons that tell you what threads you've read and which have new posts.

Nice thing with the Opera browser is that I can selectively block all the ads on the pages. There's just too many avatars though to do that effectively.

Peebs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So, besides getting 10 more PM's, your own Avatar, and the knowledge and satisfaction of helping the forums financially, what other advantages are there? Aside from no advertising that is.

WesN

Vicious Coon
Reaction score
First name
Wes
Country
llUnited States
So, besides getting 10 more PM's, your own Avatar, and the knowledge and satisfaction of helping the forums financially, what other advantages are there? Aside from no advertising that is.
You get 200 total PMs, not just 10 more and I guess just the satisfaction of knowing you are giving back to a site that is giving something to you.

alanp

Philosopher of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Peebs,

You should click on the subscribe today! link at the very top of the page. Among the benefits listed on this page are prizes and contests for VIPs and VIP forums. (You can follow this link without having to commit.)

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Peebs,

You should click on the subscribe today! link at the very top of the page. Among the benefits listed on this page are prizes and contests for VIPs and VIP forums. (You can follow this link without having to commit.)
I like the neg rep advantage...Bwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!