Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
You can only pick from the ones available here. You can't use custom avatars now unless you are a VIP member.

Beardo1976

Reaction score
First name
Jason
Country
llUnited States
I'm no VIP and I still have my customer avatar. Maybe I'm "grandfathered" in as I had it on the old Strategy Zone boards..............

Jason

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't have one, because they took away the Dick Winters (Band of Brothers) avatar that I had used before.

Herman Hum

Composite Warfare Command
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I'm no VIP and I still have my customer avatar. Maybe I'm "grandfathered" in as I had it on the old Strategy Zone boards..............
That would be a nice gesture to the 'old' hands from SZO. :D

WesN

Vicious Coon
Reaction score
First name
Wes
Country
llUnited States
Jason
Some people retained them from SZO times and some did not, mine did not. A script is going to be run that will remove all custom avatars unless you are a member or staff, they just haven't done it yet.

WesN

Vicious Coon
Reaction score
First name
Wes
Country
llUnited States
$4 per month to have an avatar? I think Ill pass
It is more like 1.50 a month if you pay for 6 months. It supports the board you use etc etc. I did it so I could get more than 10 PM slots.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
It is more like 1.50 a month if you pay for 6 months. It supports the board you use etc etc. I did it so I could get more than 10 PM slots.
Exactly. I did it for more pms and for the custom avatars (plus pics in your sig line). :hurray:

You also can't give negative rep unless you are a VIP so ya'll best be on your best behavior to me. :devious:

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
$4 per month to have an avatar? I think Ill pass
It's $8.99 for six months; the money supports the site which we all have used gratuitously for a very long time, and provides much more to the member than just avatars.

They take PayPal.

Last edited:

Canadian Dude

Malicious Maniac
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
NOOOOO!!!! I'm too cheap to pay but I what's a Canadian Dude Post with out Calvin and Hobbes :upset:

- The Canadian Dude

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
OK so, how does one join as a VIP member?

Might as well support the cause, I use it enough.

Thanks!

Peace

Roger

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm worried about what I would do if somebody took my 'duke' avatar. I'ts mine get your own hog hammit. IF ANY OF YOU COMMY PILGRIMS STEALS MY COOL 'DUKE' AVATAR I WILL FREAK THE F%#& OUT.:) You have to beat me in armwrestling or ASL, then I would humbly relinquish da 'Duke'. Of couse if you go the ASL rout the scenerio's got to include whatever guy he played in The Longest Day. And he better be a heroic 10-3 and I get to play the Americans.

Remember, Imitation is the highest form of flattery,
Bob

PS Don't tell me his name because I know it's Eisenhower !

Last edited:

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't use Paypal either. I popped out the Discover today to up for six months and was dismayed. Much wailing and gnashing of teeth.