Availability of Unavailable Scenarios?

Elfego Baca

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
'Oldbie' here, jumping back into ASL after too long an absence. My “handle” on GameSquad refers back to my days in GEnie.

Anyway, I’m looking to obtain the modified-for-VotG ASL scenario “In Sight of the Volga” that was published in MMP Special Operations mag #1. Is there an online resource where I might obtain it?

(And I completely understand if MMP prohibits its availability, due to copyright. My fault for abandoning ASL all these years. LOL)

JohnM

PS> I originally was very interested in the Dana Lombardy's SOS4 project, which has since died. But then I discovered VotG, which IMO provides a great platform for portraying the pivotal battles that occurred around the Central Railway Station in September 1942.

Rooster2k

Reaction score
First name
Mike
Country
llUnited States
More then happy to dig around for it and try to get back to you
MLW

Elfego Baca

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rooster:

Thank you for the offer. Another member here recently provided me with a pdf of VotG #18. I also tracked down a copy of Special Issue #1.

Since my initial post, I did alot of reading here & elsewhere, and learned that its wise to buy an MMP ASL product while its still available, rather than procrastinate until its out-of-print.

Again, thanks.

JohnM