Automation feature request

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
Theoretically, both should work.

Generally, the file extension ".mdx" is pre VASL v6.x, The file extension ".vdmx" is VASL v6.x

Some old VASL-Extensions have become inherent to VASL or obsolete, some still work.

von Marwitz
Thanks. The file in the zip folder has neither extension. Does it need one to work properly?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Thanks. The file in the zip folder has neither extension. Does it need one to work properly?
I have no idea.

But you might want to check if your Windows computer (so I suppose) displays file extensions alltogether. I seem to recall that the default setting is not do display them. I.e. "Example.txt" would be displayed as "Example" despite the file extension .txt actually existing.

See here how to show file extensions in Windows.

von Marwitz

Steed

Reaction score
First name
Walter
Country
llUnited States
It seems to work without a file extension. In fact none of the extensions that I've made have file extensions. I'm so use to the programs putting the proper file extensions on the files when I save them I never gave it a second thought and just saved them under the name I wanted without bothering to look! :oops:

But it works as is.

Steed

Reaction score
First name
Walter
Country
llUnited States
Just updated the file, see post #4.

I added smoke grenade removal. Removed a few test buttons that I had forgotten about. And added the correct file extension (.vmdx).

Sorry for the confusion - I misplaced the file extension at some point in saving the file and never realized it. It will never happen again,:rolleyes:.

Steed

Reaction score
First name
Walter
Country
llUnited States
Just updated the file. See post #4.

Added the 2 Custom Phase Tracks so they will now remove the markers ( same as the originals ). Also added a label so I could tell which one I was using. Not entirely sure about the label but it's there.