ATF Building Scenarios PDF

John Osborne

Reaction score
Guys would it be ok if I make a pdf file on ATF Building Scenarios and ATF PowerTool Kit. Capt Proctor would it be allright. Or is there a copyright issue in doing that.

kbluck

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I made one for myself very quickly using Acrobat's web site import feature, but its rather out of order. Be warned --- due to the high graphic content, it will be HUGE. Also, it won't be up to date if the online instructions change.

--- Kevin

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, I went ahead and, with CPT P's blessing, transferred the whole thing to my personal web server, so now it's available at all times, even when the ATF server is down.

John Osborne

Reaction score
The reason I want to do this in pdf or in Word Format is so that I don't have to go back to the web page just to read on "How to Add the Postion Area Missions" I like to have a hard copy in front of me when I'm trying something new :nuts:

Right now I have just about five more topics to add to the "ATF Building Scenario" Then I will start on the "ATF Powertool Kit".

Once its done I will compress the files into a zip file and see if I can't post it here. For players like me that have to have a hard copy :D

Pat Proctor

President, ProSim Company
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
John,

I have no problem with you building the files as long as you:

1. Make it available to anyone who asks for it and
2. Don't sell it (obviously)

Let me know how it turns out. I would certainly be interested in offering this resource. We just, frankly, have been way to busy to work on it.

John Osborne

Reaction score
I have just finished an example of a pdf file. I'm learning on how to do them :D

Please open them and take a look at them. The first file is the ATF Power Toolkit. Its not finished yet. The second file is "How to Add a Battle Plan to a Scenario" The first file is all of the task on one pdf file. The second file is just one task. What I wont to know, should they be a seperate pdf file for each task or one file with all task on one pdf file?

Please let me know , any suggestions are welcome.

Well it seems that I can't add any attachments to this thread. So If you could just send me an email to let me know that you want to look at it. Please send an email to josbornesprint11@earthlink.net

Thanks,