At least Turbine has a sense of humor

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm serious. It's important that you see them do something cool every now and then, even if it is just a gesture.

Somebody started a petition for a new tree in the Ettenmoors. Meaning that since Turbine refuses to fix or enhance anything about PvP and the Ettenmoors they want at least a new tree somewhere in the moors.
http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?292999-Petetion-for-new-tree-in-the-Ettenmoors

This update has it:

Bonus bird, too!

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Some sycophant posted this:

Thank you turbine (/bow) thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!
This, and the awesome stuff I can get in your store, combined with the super great drops for LM's in all the instances (cough, gag, puke) has made my PVP gaming experience complete now!!!!

You're so awesome, I just wish I had an appropriate award (searching garbage can) to hand out for such attention to detail!
Hmmm....the garbage can part makes me think there may be some subtle sarcasm involved.

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looks like one designer took a chance and did at least something for the PvP'ers.

At least we know other players now see it also as a "LOtRO STORE" with a game attached to it...

I haven't actualy played in nearly a month (I think) and just popped everyone on once to keep them "active." But I do need to soon to see the changes.
Been playing "World of Tanks" mostly.

Last edited: