ASSITIONAL ASSAULTMOVE QUESTION

drklrd

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was going to post a question about assault movement and the making of smoke and demo charges, but I was reading some previes posted questions and think I under stand it but I waant to be sure

it this it?

as long as a unit moves only 1 hex (or location, in the context of up or down levels) and does not spend all of its movement points. it can assualt move, furthermore the expenditure of movement points either before or after this 1 location move no matter what they are for (making smoke, placing demo charges, entering or leaving fox holes, aquiring unowned SW ect.) it can be considered an assualt move. as long as they have at least 1 movement point left after the move and actions are complete?

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
drklrd said:
as long as a unit moves only 1 hex (or location, in the context of up or down levels) and does not spend all of its movement points. it can assualt move, furthermore the expenditure of movement points either before or after this 1 location move no matter what they are for (making smoke, placing demo charges, entering or leaving fox holes, aquiring unowned SW ect.) it can be considered an assualt move. as long as they have at least 1 movement point left after the move and actions are complete?
Yes, and even less than 1 MF (i.e. 1/2 MF) is ok.