Aslsk1

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
On a Monday:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::laugh:
Dang! I can only purchase games that are printed on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and sometimes Fridays if the carrots are fresh...and of course Sundays if someone runs over Pee Wee Herman's bicycle. But Mondays are right out...unless Rodney the fence post says it is okay. Did someone just say "Papa Smurf"? :hmmm::nuts:

ctb123

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It is waiting a print-partner for the counters. I don't know what time frame that means, however.

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the followups. I'll just keep my eyes and ears open. Gotta pick up a few so I can train the newbies I'm recruiting....

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just heard from Brian that the maps for SK1 (which had all been used up) are being reprinted with materials for Ops Spec. Ed #1; so SK1 should be back in print some time in August.

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just heard from Brian that the maps for SK1 (which had all been used up) are being reprinted with materials for Ops Spec. Ed #1; so SK1 should be back in print some time in August.
THAT Sir is great news! I'll keep checking to see when they are available cuz I need to get several for the newbies I'm trying to recruit into ASL. Thank you Chas for checking into this for me. Most appreciated! :)

fwheel73

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
THAT Sir is great news! I'll keep checking to see when they are available cuz I need to get several for the newbies I'm trying to recruit into ASL. Thank you Chas for checking into this for me. Most appreciated! :)
Sarge,
We play one Saturday each month at a local game store.... yesterday, had a few gamer folks who were really interested in what we were doing. Having that SK1 available will be quite useful.... we are ready..... maybe there will a SK1 attached to the new HASL operations mag in August.:)
Best regards,:salute:
John

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
As they will be included (with the other SK maps) in the map bundle, I presume you are printing some more... (signed : Robin, interfering quite uselessly with the way the business works :p)

BTW, what is Ops Spec. ed #1?
Is it the Operations with a mini HASL and other ASL stuff in it?