ASLSK1 S3 Simple Equation American Turn 5

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Like what you're doing but the 1st fire from the 447/LMG would not have been a down 1 shot as the orchard in U1 would negate FFMO and add a +1 hindrance to the shot, in effect canceling the -1 FFNAM so the shot would have been a 4 flat and with a roll of 8 would have been NE. Sometimes slowing the game down messes with my calculations or rule memory as well (an easy mistake to make) . You should make every effort to ensure you're correct if teaching a newer player though?.

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
You are right.
What time was this? It's easier to find if you list the time in the hour video.
Yeah...Missed that one...NE as he made the "TC"

It happens! LOL

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You are right.
What time was this? It's easier to find if you list the time in the hour video.
Yeah...Missed that one...NE as he made the "TC"

It happens! LOL
without going back over it, it was an early shot. One of the 1st by the Germs.

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Like what you're doing but the 1st fire from the 447/LMG would not have been a down 1 shot as the orchard in U1 would negate FFMO and add a +1 hindrance to the shot, in effect canceling the -1 FFNAM so the shot would have been a 4 flat and with a roll of 8 would have been NE. Sometimes slowing the game down messes with my calculations or rule memory as well (an easy mistake to make) . You should make every effort to ensure you're correct if teaching a newer player though?.
You should post this in the video in case you haven't already to help those players as well.
Some little things slip by.
I think this teaches players that all ASL games aren't perfect and that they can be confident in having a good time without worrying about missing rules.
Even simple one like you pointed out.
I've read some guys are waiting to play until they know all the rules. We are missing out on these guys.
Lol
Good catch eagle.
If you could post that on the video, it might work more conversation.
Thanks!