ASLSK

wiretwister63

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Guys,

As a new gamer in ASL I am going to play the starter kits along with my ASL learning experiance and I think a forum topic for discussion and Questions for ASLSK will be of help.

DJ

wiretwister63

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Don,

My copy of ASLSK just arrived so I will post when I have read and played as questions arise.

Thanks

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
What worked well in another forum is to put your questions into the rules forum but put [ASLSK] in your subject line so that people knew which ruleset you are using.

Cabin4clw

Reaction score
First name
Joe
Country
llUnited States
Hi,

I have played the ASLSK and used to play ASL a lot. There are some big differences between. But, I have been able to teach my ten year old daughter to play ASLSK. She needs some help with strategy but does fairly well on her own. She's used to playing microarmor with me so that helps as well. ASLSK is a good way to get started.
Here's the one problem I have. It's(ASLSK) advertised to get someone into ASL but, you buy the ASLSK series after it's all out THEN you're to buy ASL as well. If someone like me is on a limited budget then there are some decisions to make. Just my 2 cents worth.
BTW I'd be willing to answer any questions about ASLSK.
Joe

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Joe-

That's why MMP has tried to keep the price down on the Starter Kit; when it was up for preorder it was only $18, and I'm sure it's still available through some vendors at around the same price. I have no doubt that the next two SKs will be affordable as well; it's absolutely in MMP's best interest to make sure the cost is reasonable.

Cabin4clw

Reaction score
First name
Joe
Country
llUnited States
Hi,

When are the release dates for the other ones and do you need any help with playtesting?

wiretwister63

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for all your input.

A new guys perspective on ASL and ASLSK .

after reading the chapter A in ASL rule book. I was prety well okay with it. Now that ASLSK is here and I have read and played the first senario. The ASL rule book stuf makes more sense.