ASLSK VASL Friendly League - Complete!

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You may want to send a group email to everyone involved in the "tournament" with contact info provided if you have that capability (Keep and update a copy in text not a bad idea either). It would certainly ease the ability of players to contact each other, not to mention it is a great resource for yourself as other will undoubtedly be added as time progresses and new players enter the fold.
I don't have a list outside of GameSquad, my hope was to use the site exclusively. I have a couple of reasons. First is to support this site as a home for all things ASL. Another is that we have a couple of younger players so prefer to keep communications visible/trackable. The internet can be a scary place, after all, and I want to make this a positive experience for everyone involved. I will reconsider if commnication proves to be a problem.

conscriptvlad

Reaction score
Country
llPhilippines
Bean is Amanda Boles, Kevin's daughter. Please contact her through Kevin (TheSQLGuru) as I do not believe she has an account of her own. Sorry about the confusion, Kevin had posted back on page 3 but I shouldn't have assumed everyone saw the post.
Thanks for that info! I'll get in touch with Kevin.

Sam987

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi! I’m new to ASL and have the first SK. Is it too late to join in with this? Thanks

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi! I’m new to ASL and have the first SK. Is it too late to join in with this? Thanks
Welcome! We're glad to have you in the league. How much experience do you have with ASLSK and VASL? Do you need help getting started or are you ready for action?

Sam987

Reaction score
Country
ll
Welcome! We're glad to have you in the league. How much experience do you have with ASLSK and VASL? Do you need help getting started or are you ready for action?
I’ve played two games, one with VASL. So definitely a novice but got a basic understanding of the mechanics of things

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I’ve played two games, one with VASL. So definitely a novice but got a basic understanding of the mechanics of things
Sounds good, since you are ready to go and Chris NL is looking for a second match, why don't you two have at it? Let me know what scenario and sides when you set things up, and good luck!

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How is everyone doing with their second round games? Please post a note letting me know that you have at least contacted your opponent and agreed on a scenario to play. I get nervous when it's too quiet...

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
PJH, if we don't find you an opponent soon, I will gladly play you in the scenario of your choice so you aren't stuck waiting around.

pjh

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
PJH, if we don't find you an opponent soon, I will gladly play you in the scenario of your choice so you aren't stuck waiting around.
Hi,

Yep, I'm still waiting for an opponent assignment for this. No rush, though.

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
PJH,

We are halfway through the round so it looks like you are odd man out this time. My offer still stands, I will be happy to play you if you want. Just let me know and we can set something up.

Jim

Hi,

Yep, I'm still waiting for an opponent assignment for this. No rush, though.

Chris NL

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Sam987 and I played SK1 s1 and the amerikans (me) won against the germans (sam987), it was a hard battle around the last buiding with loads of bullits flying around.
but the american hold it until the last turn.

Chris

conscriptvlad

Reaction score
Country
llPhilippines
jfardette, I have exchanged emails with Amanda and Kevin about getting a game in but unfortunately due to time zone differences and scheduling difficulties we haven't started with anything.

I think its time I play someone else instead. Please assign me another player for this round.

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
jfardette, I have exchanged emails with Amanda and Kevin about getting a game in but unfortunately due to time zone differences and scheduling difficulties we haven't started with anything.

I think its time I play someone else instead. Please assign me another player for this round.
I will do my best to accommodate you. What time zone are you in?