ASLSK VASL Friendly League - Complete!

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pleased to see Cassie (littledoot) complete her first game and she enjoyed it although she needs to romance the VASL dicebot a little!
Why is it tgat beginning players so often get terrible rolls?
Well, it takes experience to lose with good die rolls. :)

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am interested in joining if its not too late - I am experienced with VASL and ASLSK. Thanks!
Seawolf, you are welcome to join. At this point, there are only two remaining matches that have not posted a first-round result, so unless someone else joins very soon you will have to wait for the start of round 2.

seawolf72

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Steve
Country
llUnited States
Seawolf, you are welcome to join. At this point, there are only two remaining matches that have not posted a first-round result, so unless someone else joins very soon you will have to wait for the start of round 2.
Hi Jfardette, there is a fellow by the name of Mike G who is interesting in joining as well I believe. I messaged him on FB on the ASLSK folder. Hopefully he will throw his hat into the ring!

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Jfardette, there is a fellow by the name of Mike G who is interesting in joining as well I believe. I messaged him on FB on the ASLSK folder. Hopefully he will throw his hat into the ring!
That would be great. Do you think you can finish by the end of August?

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Friendly ASLSKers, we have enough complete games for those who want to start the second round early. Send me a note if you are ready to go, and if someone else with a similar record is available I will set you up. Otherwise, round two begins September 1. If you haven't finished your current game, the clock is ticking...

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chris NL and PJH, haven't heard from you lately. Are you going to be able to complete your first round match?

pjh

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for checking in. We're chugging along, about half done.

Eduardordzso

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llMexico
Hi. I would like to join, if possible. I discovered ASLSK -and VASSAL, with some PBEM games- a couple of weeks ago, but have been totally immersed in the learning experience. It's great fun. Thanks!

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi. I would like to join, if possible. I discovered ASLSK -and VASSAL, with some PBEM games- a couple of weeks ago, but have been totally immersed in the learning experience. It's great fun. Thanks!
You are welcome to join up! We will be starting the next round in September.

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm still waiting for those last results to come in. Please post ASAP so we can start the next round!

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I haven't heard back yet from a few of the players, but no sense in holding the rest of you back. Here are the matches for round 2. Please finish this round by October 31.

Eduardordzso vs Seawolf72
VonGarvin vs TheSQLguru
LittaBean vs ConscriptVlad
Kaiax33 vs Tim Pelican
Cepierce vs Cassinator

conscriptvlad

Reaction score
Country
llPhilippines
Who is littabean and how can I contact him/her? Can't find his/her account in gamesquad. Is it possible to provide all the participants' email addresses? Thanks

Chris NL

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Hello I play the US against the tough germans in SK3 against PJH, in turn 5 i rounded up some resistance and created a breakthrough ,So Yanky victory

I am ready for the next game

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Who is littabean and how can I contact him/her? Can't find his/her account in gamesquad. Is it possible to provide all the participants' email addresses? Thanks
Bean is Amanda Boles, Kevin's daughter. Please contact her through Kevin (TheSQLGuru) as I do not believe she has an account of her own. Sorry about the confusion, Kevin had posted back on page 3 but I shouldn't have assumed everyone saw the post.

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello I play the US against the tough germans in SK3 against PJH, in turn 5 i rounded up some resistance and created a breakthrough ,So Yanky victory

I am ready for the next game
Chris, I will find a match for you and PJH as soon as possible. Ideally I would like to match you up with Rooster2K/CDR G, since they were delayed in completing their match as well and will also be looking for their next round opponents soon, but if someone new joins I will assign matches sooner.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bean is Amanda Boles, Kevin's daughter. Please contact her through Kevin (TheSQLGuru) as I do not believe she has an account of her own. Sorry about the confusion, Kevin had posted back on page 3 but I shouldn't have assumed everyone saw the post.
You may want to send a group email to everyone involved in the "tournament" with contact info provided if you have that capability (Keep and update a copy in text not a bad idea either). It would certainly ease the ability of players to contact each other, not to mention it is a great resource for yourself as other will undoubtedly be added as time progresses and new players enter the fold.