ASLSK VASL Friendly League -any interest?

TheSQLGuru

My SINCERE apologies to Kai for the EXTREME manner in which the dice went against him in our S26, Last Ally, Last Victory league match last night. I have never seen such a lopsided set of rolls, and that despite the fact that I got TWO turret hits (keeping ROF for a third shot but had no target) on a PZ IV J (6TK) with 76L APCR (8 final TK) and bounced both times. More details later.

It was a pleasure playing with and chatting with you Kai, and I hope you can stay in the ASLSK fold now that you are settled in your new home! Oh, and I really would love to replay that scenario with you some time!!

jfardette

Silver Supporting Member
My SINCERE apologies to Kai for the EXTREME manner in which the dice went against him in our S26, Last Ally, Last Victory league match last night. I have never seen such a lopsided set of rolls, and that despite the fact that I got TWO turret hits (keeping ROF for a third shot but had no target) on a PZ IV J (6TK) with 76L APCR (8 final TK) and bounced both times. More details later.

It was a pleasure playing with and chatting with you Kai, and I hope you can stay in the ASLSK fold now that you are settled in your new home! Oh, and I really would love to replay that scenario with you some time!!
That was a quick result. As soon as one of the other matches end or we get some new members, I will link you up with your next opponents. Thanks for the report.

Great game with TheSQLGuru. S26 is a great one and we had a great time. Never seen so many ROFs and DR rolls lower than 5 in my life! (I hope Kevin is headed to Vegas soon....he'll be a very rich man!)

My two Tiger IIs passed by the well HIPed 57LL AT gun who proceeded to maintain ROF something like 5 times and eventually just hammered them before I could even fire a shot. I love my Tiger II and was simply stunned. After that, not much I could to combat his 122 that was well positioned to cover my 2nd turn entry. Had to make a mad rush with Panzerschreck, PFs, and Panther. Everyone broke or KIA. Not much to do after that.

Score: 10....would/will play it again! TheSQLGuru is a tough, but excellent opponent and teacher.