ASLSK EP#2: Looking for opponent

pjh

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi, I'm not sure if ASLSKEP#2 has been ported to VASL, but if so I'd be interested in playing a VASL game. Can do 1 move a day, sometimes more, 5 days a week.

kempenfelter

Motivational Speaker
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Starter Kit boards k and l have not been entered into VASL yet. The k and l boards available are Deluxe. Perhaps the VASL gnomes are working on it.

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
SK boards k and l are done. There had to be a little bit of discussion about the naming convention, but Al and Doug succeeded in browbeating me into submission. So all that's left to be done is fixing the names to the new standard, running them through the LOS Generating Tool, SENDING ME MAH MONAY, and then posting them to the boards section of VASL.info.

I must say, these are some nice-looking boards. I'm particularly fond of SK board l (the second one):

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ya know, now that I look at it, I'm really kinda surprised that the board designer didn't put something in kR9. Just a single-hex wooden building would have a lot to say about what happens in that particular neighborhood.

Also, board k comes with a special City Pond overlay that the Map Elves decided had enough feng shui to include:

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
SK boards k and l are done. There had to be a little bit of discussion about the naming convention, but Al and Doug succeeded in browbeating me into submission. So all that's left to be done is fixing the names to the new standard, running them through the LOS Generating Tool, SENDING ME MAH MONAY, and then posting them to the boards section of VASL.info.

I must say, these are some nice-looking boards. I'm particularly fond of SK board l (the second one):

View attachment 14707
View attachment 14708
Thought the same when I looked at the boards. The only feature I thought was a bit weird was the splotches of OG showing up in the grain fields; totally non-functional in every respect but a nice aesthetic effect.

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thought the same when I looked at the boards. The only feature I thought was a bit weird was the splotches of OG showing up in the grain fields; totally non-functional in every respect but a nice aesthetic effect.
I figure that's Kunai, TBH.