ASLSK >> ASL PBEM players? (Belgian player)

Quanntum

Amused To Death
Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
Hi everyone

Getting back to ASL after years of silence....so starting with ASLSK, but will be moving on quickly to full ASL again (once I open the RB again). Looking for PBEM gamer since I have irregular moments to play (but live VASL is on the bucket list). Give a shout if you are in the same shape ;-)

JimNolt

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am experienced with SL/ASL since the 1980s and have every module and CG. RB is a particular favorite, but willing to do some ASLSK, especially the small CG. Please explain one thing to me: what is the difference between PBEM and VASL live? Are both using VASL but in the latter case you are online at the same time and thus playing faster rather than exchanging files and waiting? If so I have experience with PBEM but slightly prefer live VASL. Email noltjim@hotmail.com

buser333

Reaction score
I am experienced with SL/ASL since the 1980s and have every module and CG. RB is a particular favorite, but willing to do some ASLSK, especially the small CG. Please explain one thing to me: what is the difference between PBEM and VASL live? Are both using VASL but in the latter case you are online at the same time and thus playing faster rather than exchanging files and waiting? If so I have experience with PBEM but slightly prefer live VASL. Email noltjim@hotmail.com
Yes, that is exactly the difference.