ASLSK#3 PBEM Opponent Wanted (Learning)

pjh

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi folks,

I'm still working my way through ASLSK with a lovely opponent (and I am new to ASL), but having finished a few ASLSK#1 games and having read through ASLSK#3 (I don't own #2, but it seems ASLSK#3 contains #2), I'd be very keen to do another PBEM on the side with ASLSK#3. Let me stress: I have the infantry stuff from ASLSK#1 down (pretty much; though I still make mistakes), but I've only been able to read about Vehicles and Ordnances, which is what ASLSK#2 and #3 add. So I'll be learning as we go.

If this interests you, I'm available for PBEM. I usually can get a logfile turnaround daily. If you are available after 6pm CST, I could also do a combination of PBEM and VASL face-to-face -- I find doing face-to-face for the MPh speeds up PBEM significantly --- although I usually only have an hour or so available in the evenings, and certainly not every evening.

We can perhaps start with S20 "Joseph 231".
All the best,
Peter

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
The later ASLSK modules cumulatively contain all the rules the previous ones do. You may want to get the earlier ones (ASLSK#2 in your case) to get the scenarios and the counters, which are not cumulative.

JR

CaptJack

Recruit
Reaction score
Peter
My aslsk situation is very much like yours.
I have gotten thru Sk1 and 2 and would like to get into sk3. I can only do PBEM as I work most nights. I would be willing to give it a go with you if you are interested.

Marco Som

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Hi, I just play 5/6 scenario about SK1 and in this moment I start to put the hand in the SK2 and SK3 if you are looking for PBEM I am available.