ASLSK 2 & ASLSK 3 Back In Stock

Gamer Guy

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi Folks,

I was wondering if anyone here has an idea as to when MMP will re-stock ASLSK 2 and ASLSK 3 once again?

Thank you in advance for any information.

Kaiax33

Reaction score
First name
Kai
Country
llUnited States
ASLSK2 has been out for awhile, but if you can grab a copy of ASLSK3, you'll be able to play with guns (and AFVs). You can usually find a copy of that pretty easily on BGG.com, or CSW, of FB....worst case: eBay. There's always someone realizing they just don't want to go any further and are trying to unload.

I personally own a copy of SK1 and SK3 and have never missed not having SK2. <other than just driving my inner completionist completely bonkers....but not dropping $125 aftermarket just for that!> I'll pick it up once MMP makes it available again, just to own the full 3-volume set.

Gamer Guy

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
ASLSK2 has been out for awhile, but if you can grab a copy of ASLSK3, you'll be able to play with guns (and AFVs). You can usually find a copy of that pretty easily on BGG.com, or CSW, of FB....worst case: eBay. There's always someone realizing they just don't want to go any further and are trying to unload.

I personally own a copy of SK1 and SK3 and have never missed not having SK2. <other than just driving my inner completionist completely bonkers....but not dropping $125 aftermarket just for that!> I'll pick it up once MMP makes it available again, just to own the full 3-volume set.
Thank you for the reply. I have seen that eBay and other sites do have SK2 and SK3 for sale from time to time. My concern is that these games tend to be sold at over inflated prices given that their availability maybe low. I am not desperate enough to buy when the price is 3-4 times higher than it should be.

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
In case you're just wanting the Guns and Vehicles rules and less worried about the counters and scenarios, you can just buy a copy of Decision at Elst. The rulebook therein is essentially the SK3 rulebook plus all the corrections.

This won't help you acquire the counters from SK2 and SK3 though, obviously, but I've seen a false impression out there that you need the SK1,2,3 boxes for the rules.

Gamer Guy

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
In case you're just wanting the Guns and Vehicles rules and less worried about the counters and scenarios, you can just buy a copy of Decision at Elst. The rulebook therein is essentially the SK3 rulebook plus all the corrections.

This won't help you acquire the counters from SK2 and SK3 though, obviously, but I've seen a false impression out there that you need the SK1,2,3 boxes for the rules.
Thank you for the suggestion!

Kaiax33

Reaction score
First name
Kai
Country
llUnited States
Don't forget to check BGG.com, CSW, and FB ASL groups as well. Someone is always selling/gifting ASLSKs.

Gamer Guy

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Don't forget to check BGG.com, CSW, and FB ASL groups as well. Someone is always selling/gifting ASLSKs.
Yes, thanks for that tip. Unfortunately these sellers also ask for premium prices.