ASLOK XXXVI - October 2nd-9th, 2022

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
After much procrastination on my part, the ASLOK website is finally updated with all of the info for ASLOK XXXVI - the hotel link is live allowing discounted rates of $89 per night. Pre-reg flyers are also available with the mini options for 2022.

Please let me know if you have any issues or see any errors...

Hotel web site
ASLOK Pre-Reg page
ASLOK Flyer

Hope to see everyone in Oktober...

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Perfect timing for me as my college, Grove City in NW PA, is holding its 50th reunion for my class the weekend before ASLOK. Normally they have it the weekend during ASLOK which has been a pain to decide to leave ASLOK early or stay.

BTW, Brett, sorry the Angels swept the Guardians. As you know, these are my first and second favorite teams in MLB.

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Perfect timing for me as my college, Grove City in NW PA, is holding its 50th reunion for my class the weekend before ASLOK. Normally they have it the weekend during ASLOK which has been a pain to decide to leave ASLOK early or stay.

BTW, Brett, sorry the Angels swept the Guardians. As you know, these are my first and second favorite teams in MLB.
Ray, thought you graduated in 1968 like me.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So, What you want to play?
Well, definitely set up some Ponte Grande testing in exchange for testing some of my projects and things i do for others. If you are there on Saturday, we could just skip testing for one day and enter the Big game Hunter with playing a huge scenario from Manila. Then test later.

M Faulkner

Disgruntled Democrat
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llUnited States
Well, definitely set up some Ponte Grande testing in exchange for testing some of my projects and things i do for others. If you are there on Saturday, we could just skip testing for one day and enter the Big game Hunter with playing a huge scenario from Manila. Then test later.
Sounds like an excellent plan!

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
Hello!

Anyone able to register online for a room? When I look at the available rooms for given dates, it gives me a room type but does not let me reserve it.

What am I missing?

Thanks!

Roger

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Less than 100 days to go. Hoping things are shaping up as expected. Any info on the t-shirt design for this year?

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
Roger, clicked on the link provided from the ASLOK page without problems. It is under "ASK" for the event. See you there!
I talked with Brett about it.......... I was using the link alas no luck. But he did call the hotel and got something cleared up (even though they said there were no issues, it worked right after he called).

See ya soon.

Peace

Roger