Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I haven't finished unpacking from ASLOK XXXIV yet.
Just to note: "Not One Step Back" is the second scenario pack in the Death To Fascism series......it will debut at ASLOK and there will again be a Wednesday mini-tournament with scenarios from this new Pack.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What is the level/interest in SK open play at ASLOK?
There are many ASL players willing to help out all newbs at ASLOK. Count me as one.
ASL does have a steep learning curve but I find good company and perhaps a few beers helps along the way to better play. As with everything in life:
"Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement."
Rolling well always helps, however.

TheSQLGuru

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have been trying to make it to ASLOK recently, and all I play is ASLSK. I am hoping to get my daughter back into it as well. I take it you will be going to Atlanta's Spreading Blaze in the early fall? I plan on attending that and helping with their ASLSK presence. Texas ASL is currently the best offering for ASLSK by far. Summer in Austin, TX?? :)

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In general it is solid, but not exceptional - most ASLSK only guys are able to find games although they likely end up playing in a relatively small player pool. As noted, there's always a SK Mini on Saturday - although traditionally it is a fairly small mini - I don't think we've ever had more than 2 rounds. Wild Bill is also willing to do Maneuvers in a SK friendly motif if that helps. There are a decent number of ASLers willing to play some SK or help an SK player learn more about ASL if you're interested in expanding horizons. If you do end up coming, let us know you're interested in SK and we can find opponents accordingly...

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Flavius Magnus Maximus Augustus II
Country
llSweden
Unless a miracle happens it is now up to the Canadian to defend the flag in ”US against the World”???.

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This year we must play, Mr. Stoppel.

I think we even have a scenario and sides picked.....a Schwerpunkt scenario with me as attacking Russians right? What was it again?
Looking forward to the game! This time I want the morning slot?. Can’t remember the scenario. Problem of old age and young children

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Looking forward to the game! This time I want the morning slot?. Can’t remember the scenario. Problem of old age and young children
A morning slot is reserved for you!

I need to look in my files for the scenario........but definitely a World Cup game is on the cards.