ASLOK XXXV (the Redux) - October 3rd thru 10th, 2021

skippen

Reaction score
First name
Scott
Country
llUnited States
i fly, and I am thinking of bringing a bit of a kit, but I can't imagine flying with a full kit. Maps are the issue.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
i fly, and I am thinking of bringing a bit of a kit, but I can't imagine flying with a full kit. Maps are the issue.
Pick a dozen or so scenarios you want to play and just bring what is needed for them. You and opponent decide on something else use their kit.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
All you really need is dice and a rulebook. Just like in the song House of the Hidden Gun.

The only thing a gamer needs
is a rulebook and some dice.
And the only time he's satisfied
Is when they treat him nice.

skippen

Reaction score
First name
Scott
Country
llUnited States
All you really need is dice and a rulebook. Just like in the song House of the Hidden Gun.

The only thing a gamer needs
is a rulebook and some dice.
And the only time he's satisfied
Is when they treat him nice.
Yeah, i didn't bring anything last time other than rules and charts, and it was fine. I just don't know if attendance will be too low this year to do that.

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, i didn't bring anything last time other than rules and charts, and it was fine. I just don't know if attendance will be too low this year to do that.
If the attendance will be too low we will watch at our mates matches and we will support. Masks and customs allowed. There will be a new ASL counters after this ASLOK: Cheer ASLer Supporter (1)-0-9. Any friendly unit in LOS has his Morale increased by 1. If the Cheer ASLer Supporter is captured, the Guards will not be able to attack in CC and will defend only with 1/2 strenght.

cifdale

Reaction score
First name
Jeff
Country
llUnited States
If a tournament does require masks I will not be able to attend as I wear glasses and they are fogged up with a mask on. It's just too miserable to try and game with a mask on.

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just got my pre-registration via PayPal to Bret today. I've missed last 2 ASLOKs need some F2F gaming. If I have to wear a mask, so be it.....

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just be thankful, that indoor smoking is forbidden. Otherwise, you'd have the smog of war!

johnl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ah, the good old days when there was an ashtray on every desk and the non-smokers were green with envy.

M.Koch

Grenadier TD
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
ASLOK 21 is not in reach for me. Travelling restrictions and no clue when the first shot is available for me making it a no-brainer.
Hopefully in 2022...

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Second shot today so another small step towards making an appearance.