ASLOK XXXV - Official TD AAR

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Awesome, was kinda worried after you dropped off the DTF pack. Glad all is good.

Oh ya, the DTF pack looks great.

I tested negative on Monday and 24 hours later on Tuesday. I was feeling fine but took the precautionary testing to make sure. (Played hockey Sunday night, Tuesday afternoon and this morning. Only 2 goals which is not too bad for an old guy).

Dave Lamb

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
At least one other guy I know has tested positive for Covid today (although mild symptoms). I'll let him post here to officially announce anything.

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
At least one other guy I know has tested positive for Covid today (although mild symptoms). I'll let him post here to officially announce anything.
That "one other guy" was also masked during the entire tournament and had been vaccinated. Only cases so far have been from those who took the most precaution. This may be telling us something.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
That "one other guy" was also masked during the entire tournament and had been vaccinated. Only cases so far have been from those who took the most precaution. This may be telling us something.
That they are also most likely to get themselves tested and most likely to tell everyone when their tests come out positive.

pj norton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah Dave Lamb is talking about me. I tested positive yesterday. Very mild symptoms. I was at the emergency room in Ann Arbor Monday with a friend who was having vertigo and there were a bunch of COVID patients there. I drive a school bus as well though so I am exposed to the virus every day when I have 70-80 different students on my bus during my route. So it is just as likely that I let my guard down there at some point. I'm fine though. pjn

Last edited:

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
Yeah Dave Lamb is talking about me. I tested positive yesterday. Very mild symptoms. I drive a school bus as well though so I am exposed to the virus every day when I have 70-80 different students on my bus during my route. So it is just as likely that I let my guard down there at some point. I'm fine though. pjn
Take care and recover quickly

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Who’s that? My friend and yours, a one of a kind most amazing person, that’s for sure: Gor Gor. I got silly lucky.
Chess has its Kasparov and baseball it’s Babe Ruth, we have our Gor Gor.

Last edited:

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Who’s that? My friend and yours, a one of a kind most amazing person, that’s for sure: Gor Gor. I got silly lucky.
Chess has its Kasparov and baseball it’s Babe Ruth, we have our Gor Gor.
Looks as if he can KIA counters with a glare without ever touching a die. ;)

von Marwitz