ASLOK XXXV - Official TD AAR

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anyone know why he chose to skip the Grofaz competition.
After winning 8 of the first 16, Mike retired from the Grofaz and hasn't returned. He did get up at 8AM on Thursday to win the Deluxe mini this year which was kind of shocking in itself. But I think in general he's happy to just play the folks he wants to and have fun at this point...

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Congratulations to everyone, especially to Bret and Wild Bill for a successful return to Live ASLOKs.....

And of course a big cheer to Bob and Chad for playing the GROFAZ final, thanks for choosing True Grit for this honour. I hope it lived up to expectations.

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just a heads up - James Taylor informed me that he wasn't feeling well on Monday and got tested for Covid that afternoon and has now found out he tested positive. I believe James already reached out via email to everyone he played/was in close proximity with a lot, but we felt it was wise to let everyone know.

The good news is James is feeling better already and seems to have a mild case but he notes it was the "worst flu he's had in a long time". Anyway, if you're not feeling well, it may be prudent to get tested.

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
FYI - Randy Rossi has also tested positive for Covid as well unfortunately. Mild symptoms so far at least...

sdennis

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Since I would have spent some serious time with Randy and Jim I'm not regretting that I could not make it this year... If I fail my test on Monday I can't get my medical procedure on Wed!!