- Jan 31, 2003
- Reaction score
- NE OH
- Night - Rodney Callen triumphed over Paul Sidhu in the final where they went back to the beginning with a playing of scenario H Escape From Velikiye Luki.
- Pacific - "The Bad" J.R., AKA, J.R. VanMechlen and Stan "the PTO Master" Jackson are figuring out a time when they can throw down in the final. I tried to talk Stan into a double jeopardy Grofaz mini but he craftily evaded my TD manipulations...
- Deluxe - Mike McGrath actually woke up by 8AM and crushed the field just like in the olden days. Russ Hall was his final victim in the final.
- Tincans & Popguns - Maurizio Grassi is dueling JR Tracy in a double jeopardy game of HF6 Jackpot Jones - JR has the Americans. This game also serves as the first round of "Best of the Best" in the Grofaz mini.
- It's Like Being There - Steve Pleva was king of the Historical maps as he KO'd Jim Svette in the final.
- Across the 38th Parallel - play testing pays off for Kevin Killeen as he used his knowledge gained play testing the new AP17 ASLOK pack to fend off the Korean designers as he beat Andy Hershey in round 1 and then knocked off Keith Spurlock in the final.
- Scandinavian Skirmishes - Bob Bendis knocked off Derek "always a Bridesmaid" Pulhamus in the final in hard fought win.
- The Friendliest of Fire - Joe Steadman triumphed over David Kocot in a double jeopardy game to become the first to move to 3-0 in the Grofaz.