Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
UPDATED RECON: I visited the sixth floor today. Workers are working there. There are no curtains or blinds on any windows. The bar is half gone. Much ceiling work appears to be happening. The hotel has stopped cleaning the elevators, so they are messy. The stairwells are the same and also have construction equipment and debris occasionally.

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
UPDATED RECON: I visited the sixth floor today. Workers are working there. There are no curtains or blinds on any windows. The bar is half gone. Much ceiling work appears to be happening. The hotel has stopped cleaning the elevators, so they are messy. The stairwells are the same and also have construction equipment and debris occasionally.
sounds like the perfect environment for a late war slugfest !!!

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Keep us posted, then see for myself Saturday. Pics will help!

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
I am trying not to get too concerned, they still have a couple days to get ready, but seems like this year the facility is going to leave a little to be desired......

Peace

Roger

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
It appears the hotel is taking on a central Stalingrad look. What's the movement cost of a debris filled rooftop access point?

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Given the latest information on the hotel, perhaps Brett should mandate playing scenarios from "Into the Rubble" for the early arrivals. I leave tomorrow for ASLOK myself but in order to avoid being CX'ed I will leave that module at home.

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
WARNING When I check my reservation today I found it had been cancelled as all other reservations not noted as ASLOK. Apparently the clerk the day I made my reservation failed to duly note that fact. However, I did get a room and it seems that our group (unless joined by Psychic Healers) will be the only ones in the hotel. I am bringing along my factory issued steel toed shoes BTW. Need to find a hard hat, however.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
ASLOK hotel: if you drive to the hotel, be aware the green Holiday Inn sign is covered by a white tarp. There is black writing on it stating "Cleveland Airport Hotel". Another landmark for you is the red "Nana's" restaurant sign just at the entrance to the hotel parking. The restaurant is closed, but the sign is still there.