ASLOK XXXI - October 2nd thru 9th, 2016 - Cleveland, OH

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The ASLOK Pre-Reg is now live: http://www.aslok.org/prereg.html

Flyer is available for download. Hotel is currently only booking via Phone - let them know you are with "ASLOK" to get the $89 Group Rate. I will advise when on-line booking is up and running (hotel is renovating for the RNC & thus the online systems aren't 100% due to the renovations).

I will also have paper copies at Winter Offensive for those attending.

MajorDomo

DM? Chuck H2O in his face
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
May we get autographs from the Donald on our scenario cards? I'll bring a copy of "Burning down the house".
Donald has already autographed: Votg9 - Eviction Notice, WC1 The White House, Tac38 - Whoa Mohammed!, A53 - Smith and Weston and CH151 - Race for Freedom.

Rich

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Donald has already autographed: Votg9 - Eviction Notice, WC1 The White House, Tac38 - Whoa Mohammed!, A53 - Smith and Weston and CH151 - Race for Freedom.
Rich
If only he could do the same for 'the Elefant of Surprise' and 'Rage against the Machine' :D

wargamecop

Reaction score
Heya... gonna be there this year... looking for a roommate... I don't snore, I bath, and I stay up late playing... sometimes all night.. Will be there all week. call/text me 23134 NINE 23 nine 2

cVan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is ASLOK changing hotels? Saw something online about the Holiday Inn - Airport being closed down.

Bill Cirillo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is ASLOK changing hotels? Saw something online about the Holiday Inn - Airport being closed down.
No, according to the registration flyer, ASLOK 2016 is at the same hotel as the last few years. The hotel is currently undergoing massive refurbishment in order to support the July 2016 Republican National Convention.

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No, according to the registration flyer, ASLOK 2016 is at the same hotel as the last few years. The hotel is currently undergoing massive refurbishment in order to support the July 2016 Republican National Convention.

It could sure use it. I just hope it does not price us out for future ASLOKs. I like this hotel's game room.

M.Koch

Grenadier TD
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Not to forget the R & R area with the puzzle table :)

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Will there be a PiF mini? Perhaps even a Godzilla mini?
Always a Godzilla on Wednesday with the Final Thursday. No plans for a PiF only mini, but always try to slot in relatively new stuff where it makes sense & I think there are multiple themes that might fit...