ASLOK XXVII - Sep. 30th thru Oct. 7th - Cleveland, Ohio

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
ASLOK XXVII will be September 30th thru October 7th in Cleveland, Ohio in the year of 2012.

Flyers are available now for download (or pickup if you're at WO): http://aslok.org/prereg.html

That slacker of a TD even has the pre-reg list up already for a change! Still time to be #2 on the pre-reg list as no one has coughed up any cash at WO as of yet...

Pocky101

Reaction score
I wish I could go this year. I had such a blast at my first ASLOK last year. My wife and I will have our first child in July and I cannot leave her alone for a week with a 3 month-old.

M Faulkner

Disgruntled Democrat
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llUnited States
I wish I could go this year. I had such a blast at my first ASLOK last year. My wife and I will have our first child in July and I cannot leave her alone for a week with a 3 month-old.
My beautiful girl was born on Sept.29 (early). Still made most of ASLOK (OK, I do live in the Cleveland area). She is the youngest ASLOK attendee at age 4 days.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Well I have now got enough Airmiles collected and then I find a KLM flight for 405 Euros return to Cleveland! :) ...................

Thunderchief

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I'm so glad to see that the "Biggest Loser No More" and "Under 40's" minis are on different days. Two chances at wood....so to speak :crosseye:

Of course I have to get there first, but chances are in the high 90's at the moment. :D

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bump and a general question: This the year for the Scandinavian (incl Finns for my question) guys to show?

Edit: Can't be just the esteemed Mr. Goldman going.

Last edited:

David Goldman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Will,

If no one else comes to ASLOK, does that mean I'll be grofaz? No don't wake me up, this dream is just too good. Wait, it can't be, the janitor sits down and challenges me. I lose. No grofaz. aaargggghhhhhhhhh!

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
David,

I figure you got a good chance. Certainly better than mine!

I *do* hope to help my chances by actually showing a few more times and of course trying to out last everyone on this rock. Maybe it will be us two throwing the remaining 'bones' of everyone else around some day. Odds are it will be me trying my luck in stopping you from "Clearing a Roadblock" (and remembering my OBA before the Adv Fire Phase). God help whoever can actually read then as he will have a lot to 'splain to the one who can't. ;)

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Wife is almost at the point of letting me got his year, so one bag for clothes etc and two full of RAACO to sell....... All I need is for her to say yes, to me going!!

t3dobber

Reaction score
Wife is almost at the point of letting me got his year, so one bag for clothes etc and two full of RAACO to sell....... All I need is for her to say yes, to me going!!
How about bringing 100 A75's with you?

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Quick story. Ken D's wife is pregnant with second child. He is playing Harper when the phone rings.

"Ken, I'm going into labor, you need to come home and take me to the hospital"

Ken hangs up the phone and tells Harper, who says "well, I guess you have to go" to which Ken replies "Let's finish this turn."

Hardcore ASL.

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Last year was on, so no. Can't answer for all though! Could be a few slipping through the net... ;)
Damn. Not a deal breaker, but I am *certain* ASLOK is more fun when the crew from up north is there. If the Canadians didn't include Spencer, they might make a good substitute tho. ;)

Guess that means I should try to go this year AND next! <crosses fingers for luck/>

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Game on!!! I adjusted my dates a bit as the Swedes/etc won't be there that first weekend, but anyone looking to get in some target practice can look to these dates for easy prey.

02 Oct (late afternoon) - 07 Oct (late afternoon).

Hope lots of others can make it too!