ASLOK Roomate for Anthony F.

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Comrades,

My friend Anthony is looking for an ASLOK roommate. He wheres CPAP at night. If you are interested let me know via PM. I think he has reserved a room already with double beds.

regards,

Doug

NicktheHat

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would like to share with Anthony, if possible. I'm coming in from California, plan to stay the whole way through. If he doesn't have a hotel room for that period of time I'm sure I can work something out with the hotel, but the savings involved in splitting with someone would be awesome. Let me know here, or text me (818 400 8886). I'll pay attention to this for the next couple of days.

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would like to share with Anthony, if possible. I'm coming in from California, plan to stay the whole way through. If he doesn't have a hotel room for that period of time I'm sure I can work something out with the hotel, but the savings involved in splitting with someone would be awesome. Let me know here, or text me (818 400 8886). I'll pay attention to this for the next couple of days.
I sent your information to Anthony be on the lookout from a contact with 919 area code (Wake Forest, NC)