ASLOK....Right around the corner!!!!

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As most everyone knows, ASLOK, is fast approaching with players getting into Cleveland as early as Sept. 28th and straight through to Columbus Day (Oct. 8th). For those who are attending early, I remind you that the annual ASLOK Picnic will be held again at Diane and my home in North Olmsted on the first Sunday, Sept 30th, anytime after 3 PM. As always, there will be an array of great eats, beer, wine, and alcohols of your choice. For those of you who need that Sunday NFL fix, the large screen in the living room will be tuned in as well as the small kitchen screen. This is a social event, so catch up with old friends, make new friends, and enjoy the ramblings of great storytellers such as Mr. Mark Nixon. Details for the address and/or directions will be posted in the hotel main game room. There should be plenty of rides available so carpooling is a given. It is only four exits down the interstate from the hotel, approx. a twelve minute drive. Looking forward to a great week with the greatest group of friends a man could be blessed to have. See you all soon.

Aaron Cleavin

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
There with bells on. Some good Aussie reds on the way. One brutal, one subtle, two years is too long!

sdennis

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My brother and I will be making our first trip to Dave's house this year!! Woo-Hoo!!! I really need to meet the woman who puts up with Ginnard!!!

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
One of the absolute highlights of the annual ASLOK experience.

Dave and Diane, thanks again for this fantastic event every year. Just a few weeks to go!

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Sadly, I'll miss the picnic but I'll be there with bells on Wednesday evening. Can't wait.

Aaron Cleavin

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
A Barrossa Shiraz is very Commissar like, very red, very big, very bossy, and over the top with an agenda that will shoot you in the head even if you are prepared for it.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Just for a change, some folks who have a vision and an ethos.
Just because you don't under stand the vision and ethos (who does?) doesn't mean one doesn't exist. What you're looking for is one you can at least understand, if not out-right agree with. That's something different entirely. ;) -- jim

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
A Barrossa Shiraz is very Commissar like, very red, very big, very bossy, and over the top with an agenda that will shoot you in the head even if you are prepared for it.
I use Australian wine as engine coolant. Mostly.

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
I should be at the picnic, Dave. Too bad the Sislers never show up (IIRC). Did Conner and Burke ever attend? Your picnic is quite the incentive to show up at ASLOK early.

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
speaking of which....... anyone hear from Brett lately? I reached out a couple times via e-mail and have not heard back. He usually pokes his head in here as ASLOK draws closer.

Peace

Roger

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
WILL SOMEBODY FOR GOD'S SAKE KEEP AN EYE ON PHILIPPE BRIAUX

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
speaking of which....... anyone hear from Brett lately? I reached out a couple times via e-mail and have not heard back. He usually pokes his head in here as ASLOK draws closer.
Are you using his new gmail address?

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I have been in touch regularly with Bret about the DTF mini tournament, so I know he is doing his thing!

I expect the scenario lists for the Minis and the line-ups (registration) to be out some time this coming weekend or next......that is just my guess.

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Is the email address for Bret on the ASLOK site out of date?