Country
llSweden

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Some details here (post #74):

If you check the ASLOK minis scenario lists, you can see the combatants and boards.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Thanks for the basic brief. I don't do fb, and even clicking on link comes up broken. But I get the big picture theme thank you.
From FB post (by Bret):
"AP14 will be dropping at ASLOK - 12 new scenarios set in the Bocage fields of 1944 plus a Micro CG that hooks two of the scenarios together. 2 new maps, 1 in each style.

MMP is planning on selling it for $24 for a limited time and $32 retail.

ASLOK attendees (basically anyone who paid the registration fee) will be able to purchase 1 copy at a special ASLOK price of $20 and then as many extras as they want at $24 apiece. We'll have 250 in hand for ASLOK so there should be plenty for all, but if you want to reserve extras, just drop me an email."

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
From FB post (by Bret):
"AP14 will be dropping at ASLOK - 12 new scenarios set in the Bocage fields of 1944 plus a Micro CG that hooks two of the scenarios together. 2 new maps, 1 in each style.

MMP is planning on selling it for $24 for a limited time and $32 retail.

ASLOK attendees (basically anyone who paid the registration fee) will be able to purchase 1 copy at a special ASLOK price of $20 and then as many extras as they want at $24 apiece. We'll have 250 in hand for ASLOK so there should be plenty for all, but if you want to reserve extras, just drop me an email."

View attachment 10377
Can this be ordered yet? Either I'm looking for it (like love) in all the wrong places, or it isn't

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Can this be ordered yet? Either I'm looking for it (like love) in all the wrong places, or it isn't
MMP might be waiting until it's officially released at ASLOK before putting it up on their site. It is listed at Gamer's Armory.

JR

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
If I recall rightly they do something similar with the Winter Offensive packs.

JR

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hopefully the new Journal will follow shortly. Just put in a pre-order with Alex Keys as he should have the AP in sometime shortly after ASLOK.