ASLOK Releases?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
yeah, I would have a VERY hard time pulling the trigger on that purchase and I really like whiskey
My daughter and I dabble in the whisky market tho I would not buy it at that price now either but I have several laid aside and one will attend ASLOK if I go this year

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
You've got to recall that when Olli bought it, it was onky 3 years old but he's so tight fisted, it never got opened for 27 years!???
Now Martin you know whisky does not age in the bottle it would still only be a three year old one

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'll bring some NC White Lightning so you can have a real drink. Aged 2 weeks in a plastic gallon milk jug. That's how us Scotch-Irish do it gents.
I have a mason jar of Mike Rickman's second cut 'apple pie' and it is smoooooooth. Really. It was eye opening to try shine for the first time.

Velocette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This will be my first ASLOK and I am so confused...... isn't the booze supposed to be delivered to the players by the "hot" ASL Groupie gals???? This is starting to sound like an event with old guys seating around drinking (a lot), telling war stories ("There I was.... suffering from Ammunition Shortage and surrounded by Fanatical 4-6-8 squads! It was Snake-Eyes or certain death...... thank goodness for my Precision Dice!!"), arguing over luggage (My Plano 3701 is way so much better than your RAACO) and having counter envy (He is a non-clipper and uses Black counters... ugh). There's Groupies.... right?

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
So you HAVE been to ASLOK! Yeah by 10 pm everyone leaves and goes to their room to be with hot groupies or cuz they are old and tired lol

This will be my first ASLOK and I am so confused...... isn't the booze supposed to be delivered to the players by the "hot" ASL Groupie gals???? This is starting to sound like an event with old guys seating around drinking (a lot), telling war stories ("There I was.... suffering from Ammunition Shortage and surrounded by Fanatical 4-6-8 squads! It was Snake-Eyes or certain death...... thank goodness for my Precision Dice!!"), arguing over luggage (My Plano 3701 is way so much better than your RAACO) and having counter envy (He is a non-clipper and uses Black counters... ugh). There's Groupies.... right?

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
So you HAVE been to ASLOK! Yeah by 10 pm everyone leaves and goes to their room to be with hot groupies or cuz they are old and tired lol
When I go into the gaming room to review my setup for the next day's game at 0500 in the night, I never meet anyone except Wild Bill and a guy snoring on a couch.

Nothing is like the olden days anymore.

Velocette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I can remember going out for breakfast at nine in the morning after a night of gaming. I think I could still do that, but it would take a week to recover.

JR
Gawd do I ever know the feeling; threw my back out for a week after reaching over to pick up a die that hit the floor in my last game against Tater. :rolleyes:

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
One of these nights at ASLOK I'm going to stay up so I can play Wild Bill. I might target last the Saturday since I'm driving up there for the 1st time in 19 years and we are departing at 5am Sunday.
pick a short scenario......

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is Rally Point still on track for an August release?